Course Preview Video
Zoom links for each seminar session are unique to that session and are provided below as well as in the Zoom tab in the left-hand navigation bar.
Click on the linked seminar date below to join Zoom seminar session.
Seminar recordings can be found under the "Panopto" tab on the left hand navigation bar or in the "Zoom" tab under "cloud recordings."
- January 27 - Lawrence Goulder, Stanford University, "China's Unconventional Nationwide CO2 Emissions Trading System: Cost-Effectiveness and Distributional Impacts."
- February 10 - Matthew Kotchen, Yale University, "The Producer Incidence of Implicit Fossil Fuel Subsidies in the United States."
- February 24 - Jacquelyn Pless, MIT Sloan School of Management, "Induced Innovation from Environmental Regulation: Evidence from China."
- March 10 - Kenneth Gillingham, Yale University, "Carbon Policy and the Emissions Implications of Electric Vehicles."
- March 24 - Felix Pretis, University of Victoria, "Carbon Pricing and the Elasticity of CO2 Emissions."
- April 7 - Jing Li, MIT Sloan School of Management, "Colluding Against Environmental Regulation."
- April 21 - Kelsey Jack, University of California, Santa Barbara, "Harvesting the Rain: The Adoption of Environmental Technologies in the Sahel."
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.